Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Big White Canadian Nationals

My season definitely went out with a bang in Big White, Canada for my last two competitions of the season. The course was super fun, and I felt very confident with it after two days of training we had. April 5th was Junior Canadian Nationals; anyone to the age of 20 could compete.  After a long day full of lots of crashes, and passes, I am stoked to say I finally made it on the podium with a third place. This was such an amazing feeling. It was exactly three years ago to date from this day that I had my last podium, which was 3rd place at USASA nationals.  The following day I was determined to get back on the podium again, but with the whole Canadian Olympic team competing, I new it would be much more difficult.  I ended up placing 12th, which I was still very pleased with.  These were such a great way to end my season, and I already cannot wait until next season to get consistent top three finishes.  A big thank you to everyone who has supported and helped me throughout this season.  Without you all I would not be where I am today.



No comments:

Post a Comment