Monday, July 7, 2014

Fourth of July Fun!

I was lucky to have a long weekend off of work to finally relax and enjoy the summer, and thats exactly what I did! My family, my boyfriend Roger, my brothers girlfriend Allison and I, all spend our fourth of July in northern Michigan, and had an amazing time! We spent two days at my cottage in Boyne Mountain, where we went to the beach one day and boated on Lake Charlevoix on the 4th! We got a lot of wakeboarding in, which is something that helps training for snowboarding! The following two days we went to my Grandma's cottage at Sage Lake in West Branch. We did more boating, jet skiing, kayaking, and Roger even succeeded slalom skiing for his first time! It was such an amazing, relaxing weekend with my family! Cherish these memories forever <3 

Sunset over Lake Charlevoix

Roger stoked to get up on the slalom ski




1 comment: