Friday, August 22, 2014

Putting School on Hold

For anyone who know, the past 2 years I have been trying to manage both going to college and pursuing my snowboarding dreams.  I went to Central Michigan University in pursue of a Dietetics Degree.  I would go to school for the fall semester, and take online classes for the winter semester.  My fall semester I would have up to 21 credits at a time, to outweigh not going for the following semester.  I decided this year that I was going to take a break from school, to add less stress on myself, and to be able to put all of my focus into snowboarding.  Going to Argentina and moving to Colorado in October are things I would not have been able to do if I went to school.  Everyone must make sacrifices in their life, and this is one of the many I have made to follow my dreams!  If I were to be going to school, this would be the weekend I would be moving in; bittersweet feelings! I will miss all my friends at school, but I know that this is the best decision I could have made.

1 comment: