Sunday, January 18, 2015

Competition Season Is Almost Here!

A week from today I am finally off to my first competition of the season, a NorAm in Mt. Tremblant, Canada. I am extremely excited for the season to finally kick off! I've been on snow for about 5 months already, doing nothing but training.  Throughout these 5 months, I've learned a lot about my riding, as well as many different techniques to go faster. With the help of my three awesome coaches, I can honestly say I am a totally different rider.  I am more confident, strong, quick and knowledgeable about my sport.  I have never felt so ready to going into a competition season. Check out my videos and pictures from training!





                                                              Nastar Speed Racing


                                     
With my favorite Olympian, Nick Baumgartner. Michigan Pride!

Training with ISTC and the US team!


1 comment: