Saturday, June 20, 2015

Summer Plans!

Well tomorrow is officially the first day of summer, although Michigan's weather hasn't felt like it! 

I've had an extremely busy summer so far.  I decided I was going to go back to school, so I am taking a full load of classes this summer, in hopes to graduate by the end of next summer! I have also been working for my dad a few days a week.  On top of all that, I just got myself a new puppy! Her name is Nala, and getting her has been the best thing ever!! She is a black Lab, and will be 13 weeks on Wednesday! I keep telling her to stop growing, but she isn't listening!!  

A week from today I'm going to Tahoe, in California, to visit my boyfriend! He's getting ACL surgery too, so I'm also going to be nurse brooke! When I get home from Cali, I am taking a 16 day, RYT 200 class.  This means I'm going to be certified to teach yoga! I am SO excited to be able to learn more about yoga, and then be able to teach it! After this class, I'm off to AUSTRALIA!!! You can say I'm a bit excited for this! We head down under the beginning of August, and there will be competitions and a camp! I cannot wait to see my friend's, teammates, and get back on my snowboard!! I love being able to travel the world, and experience things outside of our country!!

There is NEVER a dull moment in my life, but I wouldn't change it for the world!! 

2 comments: