Friday, November 11, 2016

Unleash The Power Within

I am currently at an experience of a lifetime. I was so kindly given a ticket to Tony Robbin's Unleash The Power Within seminar this weekend. It is a 3 1/2 seminar to help UPW! For those of you who don't know Tony, look him up, because you should! This seminar couldn't come at a more perfect time in my life, for I need some guidance and motivation to find again who I am!

Yesterday was the first day, and I already feel like a diffferent person. The focus of the day was to turn fear into power. We were taught how to recognize fear and handle it the right way! In fact, to top off the night, all 10,500 of us walked on FIRE! You heard me... we walked on FIRE! It was both a metaphor and a fun activity, to help get into a peak state and conquer fear. It also helped us take the first step into a new journey of our life!

I cannot wait to share with you all everything that I'm learning and what I have been taking away! There is some unbelieveable information that I would have never learned if it wasn't for this amazing opportunity! Grateful is an understatement of the feelings I have right now!

2 comments:

  1. I have heard a lot of great things about Tony Robbin's seminars. I would like to experience more of the motivational genre. My boss is always talking about different books focusing on exercises and activities that help succeed at work and in life. I'm hoping his principles are able to help you on your journey. I'm definitely checking out some of his material online!

    ReplyDelete